MONTJUIC & PANORAMIC TOUR
Barcelona is a beautiful city whether you walk as if you see it from the air, the perfect squares forming islands’ houses in the Eixample, the vision of the Ramblas down to the sea or the harbor.
With the Cable Car we could enjoy the incredible views over Barcelona and just arrived to the versatile Montjuic Mountain where the International Exhibition of 1929 was placed and most of the Olympic Area is based. The Exhibition was the motor for the modernization of Barcelona. In contemporary era, we will find all the emblematic buildings which hosted the 1992 Olympic Games, where the city became a modern city and started its renovation.
Enjoy an amazing representation of Spain Country in the Poble Espanyol (built for the International Exhibition to represent all the Spanish people)
Lots of possibilities for a Mountain, so let’s discover it!
- Discover some of the best views of the city and the versatile Montjuic Mountain.
- Great architectonical works in a Panoramic tour.
- Best views flying over the city.
- 4-hour Barcelona Private tour with a Official Tourist Guide.
- Private transfer from/to port or selected meeting point.